The final checklist in the Website RFP is for the Implementation and Support requirements.
The implementation chapter of your website RFP needs to cover:
Website RFP Checklist – Implementation and Support
Describe the following:
- Constraints – What timing, budget, and resource constraints exist?
- Project Management – Who and How will the project be managed (e.g. Is there be a dedicated project manager for both the client and vendor)?
- Critical Success Factors – What will define success?
- Measurements – What are the key measures for success? What tracking mechanisms are currently in place?
- IT Manager – Do you have a dedicated IT Manager for this project?
- Resources – Identify the resources that will be available to implement and maintain your site
As well as capturing the implementation and support requirements, outline future projections, for example, what you’d like to see in the next development phase.