Looking for a simple-to-use MS Word template to write your business proposal? We’ve created these templates to gives you a nice framework to write, format, and publish your business proposals quickly. The templates are intentionally designed to be easy to use so you can ‘fill-in-the blanks’ and submit your bid on time. So, what do you get if you decide to buy it?
You’ll get a 28-page Microsoft Word template that’ll help you write concise, effective, and compelling business proposals.
When you download these templates, you also get FREE Microsoft Word templates & Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, including Daily Rates and Costs presented in matrix formats, pre-populated with sample material to get you up and running. You can use the Project Costs spreadsheet and Work Breakdown Structure (with sample data) to use as a framework for your proposals.
Instant Download – MS Word + Excel
These business proposal templates will help persuade your readers to take action, for example, to persuade potential clients to choose your goods and/or services, or to persuade a government body to fund a project or implement a program. The success of a proposal depends on how you describe WHAT you are proposing, HOW you plan to do it, WHEN you plan to do it, and HOW MUCH it is going to cost.
These templates were designed with these requirements in mind. They contain the critical parts of a business proposal: Start (Executive Summary), Middle (Body of material to be presented) and an End (Conclusion).
You can use this proposal template to show prospective clients that:
- You are a trustworthy professional organization
- You understand the client’s needs and requirements
- Your products and/or services match their requirements
- You have a proven track record with solid references
- You can offer a compelling proposal that stands out
Business Proposal Screenshots
We have also included several attractively formatted tables, for example, daily rates and costs may be presented in a matrix so the reader can see where the final figures come from. Likewise, we have included Excel spreadsheets, pre-populated with sample material to get you up and running.
These include a Project Costs spreadsheet and a detailed Work Breakdown Structure (again with sample data) which you can use as a framework for your proposals.
This template helps you articulate your key strengths, your understanding of their requirements, your proposed solution, and what’s most important, how they will benefit by doing business with you.
Company Profile and Details
Describe your understanding of their requirements
Describe the effort required to complete the project
2 Free Proposal Templates
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 General Information
2.1 Company Details
2.2 Company Profile
2.4 Main Arguments
2.5 Agency Effort Required
3 Solution Overview
3.1 Response to Requirements
4 Project Management
4.1 Project Plan
4.2 Project Estimating
4.2.1 Work Days by Phase
4.2.2 Work Days by Role
5.1 Pen Portraits
5.2.1 Reference # 1
5.2.2 Reference # 2
5.2.3 Reference # 3
6.1 Fixed Price Costs
6.2 Itemized Cost Breakdown
6.3 Technical Support
Free Excel Templates
Project Costs including sample data
Work Breakdown Structure
What’s included in the template pack
The package also includes two additional Microsoft Word templates, which have the same material but different cover sheets in case you have a preference.
- All of the templates can be modified very easily and contain no macros, embedded files or other type of plug-ins.
- All branding and logos can be removed by simply deleting the images from the cover sheets.
- These templates are in Microsoft Word and Excel format
- All Templates can be downloaded immediately online.
The template pack includes the following documents:
|3 x Proposal templates||28 pages each|
|Projects Costs||1 x worksheet|
|Work Breakdown Structure||1 x worksheet|
60-day Money-Back Guarantee
Secure Online Order Form
Supports Windows 98, Me, 2000, 2003, 2010, 2016, XP, Vista.
1. What file formats are the templates in?
The templates are in Microsoft Word (.doc) and Excel (.xls) format .
2. Can I download them online?
You, can download the files instantly.
After you make the payment, you are automatically sent to a Download page from where you can save the templates to your PC.
3. What is the license agreement?
You can change any part of the templates that you wish. You can remove all logos, branding and references to Klariti, for example, the logo on the cover page. You can share the templates with your colleagues and re-use them as you need.
The main restriction is that you cannot sell, rent or license these templates as though they were your own. These templates are for you —and your colleagues — usage only.
4. What is the refund policy?
We offer a 60 days refund policy.
5. Can I ask you a question?
6. I want to buy. How does it work?
1. Click the Buy button below and you will be sent to a secure page on eJunkie.
2. This is a screenshot of the sales page on eJunkie.com.
3. Pay using your credit card or click the PayPal logo if you want to pay with PayPal
4. After you have checked everything- order, price and credit card details – click Pay Now.
Wait a few seconds – don’t close the browser.
5. eJunkie will send you an email with a link to Download page.
6. Save the files.
7. Check that you have everything.
That’s it! Please drop me a line if you have any questions.
Instant Download – MS Word + Excel